Lunch & Learns are presented by Megan Carrier (MS, RD, LDN, CCIT) who specializes in weight management, metabolic disease, and auto-immune diseases with an integrative nutrition approach.
To sign-up for any of the below Lunch & Learns, please e-mail Megan at CarrierM@einstein.edu
Each session is held between 12:00-1:00pm.
October Theme: Healthy Eating Tips for People with High Blood Pressure
Maybe you have been managing it for a while, or perhaps you recently found out you were diagnosed with high blood pressure - either way, this lunch and learn is for you! Sign-up and receive tips on what to look for on nutrition labels, foods that secretly contain a ton of salt, and more!
- EMCM - Thursday, October 10th, Training Room, Modular Building
- EMCP - Wednesday, October 23rd, Sonia's Room (Braemer Building)
- Elkins Park - Thursday, October 24th, G2 Conference Room
November Theme: Healthy Eating Tips for People with Diabetes
Do you have questions about pre-diabetes or diabetes for someone you know or yourself? What does A1C mean? This lecture will discuss how to eat well and stay active related to blood sugar control.
- Elkins Park - Thursday, November 7th, G2 Conference Room
- EMCP - Wednesday, November 20th, Fox Room (Braemer Building)
- EMCM - Thursday, November 21st, Administrative Classroom, Modular Building
December Theme: How to Survive Holiday Parties
Trying to maintain your healthy lifestyle around the holidays can be tough with all of the parties and sweet treats around every corner. In this lunch and learn, we'll talk about healthy tips to survive holiday parties, ways to make your holiday meals more healthy, swap holiday recipes and more!
- EMCP - Wednesday, December 4th, Fox Room (Braemer Building)
- Elkins Park - Thursday, December 5th, G2 Conference Room
- EMCM - Thursday, December 12th, Board Room (top of the steps by the cafeteria)
Please note: all Lunch & Learns are BYOL (Bring Your Own Lunch)!