Work Life and Employee Assistance Program
At Einstein, it's really important to us that our employees have the right tools to focus on and improve their wellbeing. If you or a loved one may be at risk for suicide, have a mental illness, are feeling overwhelmed, or need an emotional wellbeing boost, you do not need to suffer alone! We have help available. Einstein's Employee Assistance Program (EAP), is administered by Carebridge. Carebridge provides services and support for the common - and uncommon - personal and family challenges of life. These confidential services are provided at no cost to you or your dependents, and are just a click or phone call away!
You and/or a family member can call Carebridge (215-456-8484,
press #3), 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, to speak with a Carebridge Counselor.
Your benefit provides up to six free sessions per topic with a professional behavioral health clinician skilled in your area of concern (e.g. relationships, alcohol and drug abuse, stress, mental health, etc.). Skilled professional counselors answer every call and are available to listen to your concerns, help identify the source of the problem, work with you to bring about solutions through short-term counseling and, if necessary, help with a referral for continued or specialized care.
Counselors can provide assistance on the following topics plus more:
- Child Care
- College Planning
- Continuing Education
- Adoption Information
- Parenting/Schooling Issues
- Time Management
- Marital Relationships
- Difficult Emotional Issues
- Stress Management
- Alcohol and Drug Problems
- Achieving Wellness
- Financial Pressures
- Grief and Loss
Along with accessibility 24 hours a day, 7 days per week, Carebridge also maintains a website at http://www.myliferesource.com/ with additional information to support the counseling services. Your code is: 9F86J.
Your work life services with Carebridge, gets you, your spouse, and/or your children:
- A personal assistant (more or less). When things go wrong and issues (e.g., leak in the house, moving, need a new eldercare provider, etc.) happen in your personal life, Carebridge can help! Carebridge can either provide you with a list of local experts to call or give you resources or tools to take the next steps yourself. And you get unlimited telephonic consultation until your concern is resolved.
- Unlimited telephonic access with a financial advisor on basically whatever financial issue you want help sorting out
- A 30-minute consultation with an attorney in your area on each new legal matter you encounter. You get a 25% reduction from the attorney's normal rate if you wish to continue
How Carebridge makes it easier:
- Counseling and telephonic consultations are free!
- No sign-up is required. You are already enrolled just for working at Einstein (full-time, part-time, per diem) and without having to be on the Einstein health plan
- Your spouse and all your children (up to age 26) are also eligible)
- Your confidentiality and privacy are absolutely secure
- Get help in person, close to work or home, or by phone - even in the late evening
- Browse their website where you find expert articles, videos, unique tools, calculators, and more!
Go Mobile with the Carebridge EAP App!
Click the image below for more details!