Download a full list of Einstein Primary Care Physicians in Philadelphia and Montgomery Counties Here!
Preventive healthcare for Healthy Steps includes an annual physical with biometric screening, and mammogram and colonoscopy for those whose age and gender apply.
Employees and spouse/partners who are on the Einstein health plan as of April 1, 2019.
- Have an annual physical - which must include a biometric screening
- Plan members need to let their physicians know the biometrics they need to get. We aren't using fax forms anymore, which previously listed out the biometrics for physicians to complete. The biometrics plan members still need to get include: height, weight, blood pressure, total cholesterol, HDL, LDL, and HBA1C or glucose
- Interested in getting your bloodwork for your biometric screening completed at Einstein? Below are the locations of the Einstein Labs:
- EMCP: 5501 Old York Rd, Philadelphia - Klein Building, 1st Floor, Suite 100
- Elkins Park: 60 E. Township Line Rd, Elkins Park - Lower Level
- EMCM: 559 West Germantown Pike, East Norriton - Ground Floor Diagnostic Testing
- King of Prussia: 210 Mall Blvd, King of Prussia
- Conshohocken: 612 Fayette St, Conshohocken
- For FAQ's about getting labs drawn at Einstein, click here!
- If you and/or your spouse/partner are age 50 or older, provide confirmation on the RedBrick portal or app that you and/or your spouse/partner had a colonoscopy within the last 10 years OR a Fecal Immunochemical Test (FIT) or Fecal Occult Blood Test (FOBT) annually. Speak with your physician for which option is best for you.
- If you and/or your spouse/partner are age 50 or older and female, provide confirmation on the RedBrick portal or app that you and/or your spouse/partner had a mammogram once every two years*
- *As a result of conflicting opinions around mammogram guidelines from reputable societies and organizations, Einstein made adjustments to the breast cancer screening requirement in the Healthy Steps program. While the requirement has changed, Einstein's breast health experts believe that the benefits of getting an annual mammogram outweigh the risks and help to diagnose cancer at an earlier age. As a result, our health plan will continue to cover annual screening mammograms for women 40 years and older.
Please note that even if preventive screenings (mammogram/colonoscopy) aren't applicable to you yet, you still need to follow the prompts on those screens in the portal to "earn" these steps!
By May 31st, 2020
Questions? Call RedBrick Health at 1-833-724-3461