Download a full list of Einstein Primary Care Physicians in Philadelphia and Montgomery Counties Here!
Preventive healthcare for Healthy Steps includes an annual physical with biometric screening, and mammogram and colonoscopy for those whose age and gender apply.
Employees and spouse/partners who are on the Einstein health plan as of October 1, 2017.
- Have an annual physical - which must include a biometric screening
- Plan members need to let their physicians know the biometrics they need to get. We aren't using fax forms anymore, which previously listed out the biometrics for physicians to complete. The biometrics plan members still need to get include: height, weight, blood pressure, total cholesterol, HDL, LDL, and HBA1C or glucose
- Interested in getting your bloodwork for your biometric screening completed at Einstein? Below are the locations of the Einstein Labs:
- EMCP: 5501 Old York Rd, Philadelphia - Klein Building, 1st Floor, Suite 100
- Elkins Park: 60 E. Township Line Rd, Elkins Park - Lower Level
- EMCM: 559 West Germantown Pike, East Norriton - Ground Floor Diagnostic Testing
- King of Prussia: 210 Mall Blvd, King of Prussia
- Conshohocken: 612 Fayette St, Conshohocken
- For FAQ's about getting labs drawn at Einstein, click here!
- If you and/or your spouse/partner are age 50 or older, provide confirmation on the RedBrick portal or app that you and/or your spouse/partner had a colonoscopy within the last 10 years
- This confirmation only needs to be entered into the portal once every 10 years
- If you and/or your spouse/partner are age 40 or older and female, provide confirmation on the RedBrick portal or app that you and/or your spouse/partner had a mammogram once every two years*
- If you and/or your spouse/partner are age 50 or older and female, provide confirmation on the RedBrick portal or app that you and/or your spouse/partner had a mammogram every year*
- *As a result of conflicting opinions around mammogram guidelines from reputable societies and organizations, Einstein made adjustments to the breast cancer screening requirement in the Healthy Steps program. While the requirement has changed, Einstein's breast health experts believe that the benefits of getting an annual mammogram outweigh the risks and help to diagnose cancer at an earlier age. As a result, our health plan will continue to cover annual screening mammograms for women 40 years and older.
By May 31st, 2019
- Click here to access the RedBrick portal to confirm your participation or download the RedBrick Health app
- To schedule an annual physical with an Einstein physician, call 1-877-331-5333 or click here
- More information about scheduling a mammogram at Einstein
- More information about scheduling a colonoscopy at Einstein
Questions? Call RedBrick Health at 1-833-724-3461