Frequently Asked Questions
How do I check if I completed my Health Steps requirements?
- Call 1-800-582-1535, ext. 3401 or
- Click on the Healthy Steps tab and then click on "personal health record. Log in. Click on "Healthy Steps Participation."
- Can't log in? Call 1-800-582-1535, ext. 3401
How do I make an appoinment to see an Einstein physician for my preventive healthcare requirements?
- To make an appointment, call 1-877-331-5333.
What steps do I need to complete by November 30, 2018?
- If you, your spouse or partner have been on the health plan before 10/1/2017:
- Complete the annual physical with biometrics.
- Get a colonoscopy if you are age 50 or older on or before October 1, 2017
Need to provide proof of having one within the last 10 Years
- Get a mammogram..
- Every other year if you are age 40-49 on or before October 1, 2017*
- *Einstein's health plan will continue to cover annual screening mammograms
- Every year if you are age 50 or older on or before October 1, 2017
I looked at my paycheck and noticed an additional $40 contribution towards my health insurance. Why did this happen?
- If you noticed an additional $40 contribution in your paycheck, please call HealthCare Strategies at 1-800-582-1535 x3401 to find out what you can do to stop this additional contribution.